Packaging Design Workshop
For food and drink brands, packaging is the first and often only line of communication with the consumer. Packaging Design must work hard at point of purchase to get noticed and chosen at point of sale 365 days the year. Allocating resources to packaging design is an investment, not a cost. This workshop will equip attendees with best in class tools to make packaging your greatest marketing weapon and your design to perform at its peak.
Now open for registration
Event: Packaging Design Workshop
Date: Tuesday 10th October ‘17
Time: 9.30am – 3pm
Venue: The Thinking House Bord Bia, Lower Mount Street Dublin 2
Summary Workshop Agenda
- Hot news & trends in food and drink packaging design.
- Core principles: What makes great packaging design?
- The Briefing: Compiling the best possible creative brief, to deliver outstanding creative and commercial results.
- Creative partners: How to get the best from your design agency. Briefing the brief – dos and don’ts, providing feedback on design work and managing the relationship to deliver the best possible work. Managing the creative production budget and how to get the best value for money, keeping costs under control.
- Learning in Action: Live packaging design case studies.
Workshop Leaders: Brian McIntyre, Orchard Consulting & Nick Cadbury, Three Brand
Click HERE to register
for the Brand Forum Packaging Design Workshop to make packaging your greatest marketing weapon and your design to perform at its peak.
This workshop is open to Brand Forum members only.