Exploiting the Power of Packaging
For food and drink brands, packaging is the first & often the most important line of communication with the consumer. Packaging Design must work hard at point of purchase to get noticed and chosen at point of sale, 365 days the year. This workshop will equip attendees with best in class tools to make packaging design perform at its peak.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Workshop: Exploiting the Power of Packaging
Date: Thursday 28th June ‘18
Time: 9.30am - 4pm
Venue: The Thinking House Bord Bia, Lower Mount Street Dublin 2
- What’s new in food & drink packaging design, what does the future hold?
- Core principles of how to tell your brand story on pack. Explore & critique brands that achieve stand out, versus those that fall short. Understanding & avoiding common pitfalls.
- Managing the packaging design process on time & on budget.
- How to judge & constructively feedback creative work.
- The role of research & how this can be managed to good effect.
- Learning in Action: Live packaging design case studies throughout the workshop.
Workshop Leaders: Brian McIntyre, Orchard Consulting & Lawrence Barnett, wonderlandWPA
Register HERE for the Brand Forum Packaging Design Workshop to make packaging your greatest marketing weapon and your design to perform at its peak.
Please note this is only open to Brand Forum members. To join the Brand Forum please click HERE